Southern Railway has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Paramedical Staff on a contractual basis. Interested candidates can apply at the direct links for the individual posts available in the recruitment notification. The last date to apply for the posts is April 30.
“In view of the exigencies related with the COVID-19 Pandemic, Southern Railway, Headquarters requires immediately the following Para Medical Personnel for their Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai (Designated Hospital for managing COVID-19) on contract basis for a period up to 30.09.2021,” read the official notification.
In total, 191 vacancies have been notified.
|83||20 to 40|
|Physiotherapist||1||18 to 33|
|ECG Technician||4||18 to 33|
|3||20 to 33|
|Hospital Assistant||48||18 to 30|
| House Keeping
|40||18 to 30|
|Lab Assistant Gr.II||9||18 to 33|
|Radiographer||3||19 to 33|
Candidates are advised to go through the recruitment advertisement to determine eligibility criteria such as education qualification.
The candidate shall undergo a medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded to him/her. A teleconference interview will be conducted for the selection of candidates for Paramedical Staff.
Here are direct links to apply:
- NURSES – tinyurl.com/ContractNurseSupdt
- LAB ASSISTANTS – tinyurl.com/ContractLabAsst
- HOSPITAL ASSISTANT & HOUSE KEEPING ASSISTANTS – tinyurl.com/ContractHospAttdt
- RADIOGRAPHER – tinyurl.com/ContractRadiographer
- PHYSIOTHERAPIST – tinyurl.com/PhysioContract
- ECG Technician – tinyurl.com/ContractECGTech
- HAEMODIALYSIS TECH. – tinyurl.com/ContractHaemo